Hover over a date in the calendar
click an event for details
- Apr 10 | Movie and Discussion: Like, 7-9pm, LHS Auditorium
- Apr 11 | PTO Meeting, 8:30am, Clarke Cafeteria
- Apr 12 | Atlantis Team Sponsored Staff Breakfast
- Apr 15-19 | Holiday/School Vacation Week
- May 1 | 1/2 Day, Early Dismissal
- May 2 | 5th Grade Parent Coffee
- May 8 | MCAS/Math session 1 - all grades
- May 9 | MCAS/Math session 2 - all grades
- May 10 | Columbia/Quest Team Sponsored Staff Breakfast
- May 10 | 6th Grade Social, 3-4:30pm, Clarke Cafeteria
- May 13 | Candidate Bios due for Site Advisory Council
- May 16 | 1/2 Day, Early Dismissal
- May 16 | Staff Luncheon
- May 16 | PTO Meeting and "End of Year and Volunteer Appreciation" celebration, 7pm, Aloft Hotel
Help Needed At clarke I.M.C. LIbrary
Volunteers are needed to help shelving books at the Clarke Library. Currently the most urgent need is in early Monday mornings (8-9 am), but other times are available too. If you are available to help during school hours, please contact Jamila Xible for more information and signup.
Thank you to everyone who volunteered, organized, attended and supported our 1st Clarke Trivia Night! Friday night’s event was a HUGE success. Everyone had a fun-filled evening, and your generous support will fund scholarships for student trips and socials, small grants for teachers, and much more. A special thank you to our lead volunteers Christine Chisholm, Julie Fuhrer, Courtney Walsh, and the entire Trivia Night Team! Thank you!
And congratulations to our Big Winners!
WINNING TRIVIA TEAM: CUTLER FARMS!
BEST TABLE NAME & THEME WINNER: THE FINER THINGS CLUB!
50/50 RAFFLE WINNER: ROSS HOPKINS!
Looking forward to our next Trivia Night!
~ Clarke PTO
Click here to learn how you can help Clarke while doing grocery shopping at Stop & Shop.
The $25 fee benefits students and faculty at clarke + provides you access to the school directory.