8th Grade Moving-on Ceremony, 7:00 PM (Commons 2 , LHS)
- Pizza and Potluck for faculty and staff
- Last Day of School Dismissal 11:45 AM
Your Clarke Middle School 2017-18 PTO wishing you a wonderful summer!
parent forum - quick 5 question survey
What's your preference?
Parent Forums are intended to help parents and caregivers navigate the middle school years, and we want to hear from you about your preferred topics, timing and questions to make this resource most valuable. Take 5 Question Survey
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CLARKE SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL MEMBERS!
The Clarke PTO recently held a vote for three new parent volunteers to serve on the Clarke School Site Council. The purpose of the Council is to work collaboratively to develop school improvement plans consistent with system-wide goals and student performance standards set by the Massachusetts Board of Education. Council members plan ways to meet the diverse learning needs of students, establish a school climate of tolerance and respect for every individual, involve parents in the life of the school, impact safety and discipline, enhance extracurricular activities and more.
On behalf of the School Site Council, the Clarke PTO Board is pleased to announce the new members of the Council: Michelle Motta Dardino, Rucha Londhe and Jennifer Velis. Michelle, Rucha and Jennifer will each serve a two-year term starting in the 2018-2019 school year. The Clarke PTO Board and the School Site Council are grateful to each of the four candidates for their willingness to serve the Clarke community, and we thank all of the parents who participated in the vote.
Clarke Night out raised $21,000!
- Thank you to the parents and staff who organized & promoted the event, offered and secured auction items & attended the party!
- Special applause for Patricia Holguin for organizing and Mrs. Williams for auctioneering!
- Proceeds from this event will fund classroom grants, supplies & ensure every student receives an equal opportunity for events and activities at Clarke.