Hover over a date in the calendar
click an event for details
- May 27 | No School / Holiday
- June 6 | PTO Coffee and Meeting, 8:30am, Clarke Cafeteria
- June 7 | Voyager/Enterprise Team Sponsored Staff Breakfast
- June 8 | Clarke Walk for the Cure
- June 17 | 8th Grade Move-On Ceremony
- June 18 | 1/2 Day, Last Day of School
- June 18 | Pizza and Potluck for Faculty and Staff
Help Needed At clarke I.M.C. LIbrary
Volunteers are needed to help shelving books at the Clarke Library. Currently the most urgent need is in early Monday mornings (8-9 am), but other times are available too. If you are available to help during school hours, please contact Jamila Xible for more information and signup.
SATURDAY, JUNE 8TH
CLARK MIDDLE SCHOOL
CHECK IN: 9:30 AM & WALK BEGINS: 10 AM
Please join students, teachers and the Clarke community in our 2nd annual Walk for A Cure to raise money for cancer research. All proceeds will be donated to Dana Farber through the Quinn Amlser Fund. There will be fun lawn games, great raffle baskets, snacks and a whole lot of fun!
Honor your child’s teachers, counselors, and coaches with LEF STAR Awards, and/or
Support teacher initiatives by attending LEF fundraising event: the Early Bird tickets and golden tickets are now on sale for annual Celebration for Education on June 15th.
Click here to learn how you can help Clarke while doing grocery shopping at Stop & Shop.
The $25 fee benefits students and faculty at clarke + provides you access to the school directory.