Dear Clarke Families,
On behalf of the Clarke PTO, welcome to the 2018-19 school year. I hope you have had a wonderful summer and are ready to learn about the PTO, what events we have planned this year and how to get involved.
Our Parent Teacher Organization brings together parents, teachers and staff to support a variety of curriculum enhancements and activities for over 900 students. We are excited to bring a new event to the parent community this year - Trivia Night! Please mark your calendars and consider volunteering for this special event on April 5, 2019.
To make Clarke the best it can be, we need your support - please join our PTO today! With your membership you’ll receive the school directory and weekly PTO announcements. [Store_Button]
Joining the PTO is just the first step – consider volunteering at Clarke. There is a position for everyone and most don’t take very much time and can easily be done by people who work outside the home.
There are a number of ways to keep informed about what is happening:
- Clarke Middle School website for school information and PTO sign up forms.
- Teacher Web: Located on the Clarke website, this is a list of homework assignments and projects updated weekly by each teacher.
- Daily Announcement Listing: Announcements are made during homeroom over the PA system and have important information about after school activity sign ups. Parents can read these announcements on the Clarke website.
- PTO Weekly Email Newsletter for dates of upcoming events and short announcements
- PTO Meetings 8:30-9:30 am in the Clarke cafeteria, the first Thursday of each month except December and May
We hope to meet you at one of our upcoming events.
Enjoy the rest of the summer; I look forward to seeing you soon!
Clarke PTO President